Another very short story

Please have all works uploaded by Sunday the 18th
BeeMore

Another very short story

Post by BeeMore »

Hello group,
I've attached another very short story below, as I couldn't upload my Word doc today. Sorry about that. (Darren, should I be using the new app instead?)
Not quite ready to start posting chapters from the novel yet, but hope to do so next time.
Looking forward to reading more of your instalments!
Bron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DazWizzle

Re: Another very short story

Post by DazWizzle »

BeeMore wrote: Sun 18 Jun, 2023 9:48 am Hello group,
I've attached another very short story below, as I couldn't upload my Word doc today. Sorry about that. (Darren, should I be using the new app instead?)
Bron
Sorry, that was my bad. I forgot to set something up correctly on the forum. I have fixed it now. No need to use the App. its just a shortcut for the website. I updated the post for you and added it back in as an attached doc
Regards,

Darren

"The poop was me... Sorry. In my defence, I've never had the poop talk before" - Jaime
"I am no longer engaging in the mermaid poop conversation" - Karin
BeeMore

Post by BeeMore »

Thank you - and for all your work on the forum :)
ACC

Post by ACC »

Hello Bron, please see my crit attached for your perusal. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Ana
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DazWizzle

Post by DazWizzle »

Hi Bron,

My notes, See you tomorrow
Regards,

Darren

"The poop was me... Sorry. In my defence, I've never had the poop talk before" - Jaime
"I am no longer engaging in the mermaid poop conversation" - Karin