Dark and Swollen and Hungry

Please have all works uploaded by Monday the 18th
KaneW

Dark and Swollen and Hungry

Post by KaneW »

Hi all,
Sorry, this is also late. I did try on Monday, but there was a system issue - and thanks Darren for fixing that - and then the week got away from me.
I'm working on a new short story (still in the early editing phase, after finishing the first draft on the weekend), which I'm keen to submit to fantasy magazine (when a lot more polished) - even though the chances are so slim, as we know. But, worth a try.
Look forward to chatting!
Speak soon, Kane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DazWizzle

Re: Dark and Swollen and Hungry

Post by DazWizzle »

HI Kane,

That really caught me off guard, what an interesting idea. I am intrigued to find out what Barb actually is. I pictured like a dragon or wyvern but you mentioned the tuff of hair. The scene is really well contracted, graphic, without being graphic. Looking forward to talking more about it tomorrow.
Regards,

Darren

"The poop was me... Sorry. In my defence, I've never had the poop talk before" - Jaime
"I am no longer engaging in the mermaid poop conversation" - Karin
KatWolf

Post by KatWolf »

Fab!
See comments in doc.
Katherine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BeeMore

Post by BeeMore »

Thanks Kane for an enjoyable read - I've attached your doc with my comments. Good luck with publication and let us know when it happens!
Bron