Twiceborn is out!!!

Handy resources, tutorials, articles, book recommendations, news, etc.
Marina

Twiceborn is out!!!

Post by Marina »

HI all,

Just had to post to tell you I've finally published my first book, Twiceborn, an urban fantasy set in Sydney. Some of you read the first couple of chapters for a meeting earlier in the year.

The self-publishing learning curve was horribly steep at times, but now that it's out I can finally celebrate. I've wanted to "be an author" ever since I was a little kid. It's pretty exciting to be able to tick such a big item off the bucket list! (Not that I'm stopping there, of course -- next item on the bucket list is "make a full-time living at this gig". I just hope that doesn't take as long as the first goal did!)
noemz
Site Admin

Re: Twiceborn is out!!!

Post by noemz »

Wow, congrats Marina! :D So is it available? And where?
Marina

Post by Marina »

Thanks! It's only available as an ebook on Amazon at the moment. I signed up for their Select program, which means you have to be exclusive to them for 90 days (for the ebook only, not other formats). I hope to have a paperback out soon: the interior's all done, but I'm waiting on the cover designer to do the full wrap cover for me. Not the smartest time of year to try to bring out a new book, with designers on holidays and other places closing over Christmas, but my goal was to publish a book this year, and I was determined to get there!
noemz
Site Admin

Post by noemz »

I have a Kobo (non-Kindle e-reader) so I won't be able to get the Amazon version. But I'll grab a paperback when you get it out!