SUNDAY 15th March 2015 - MEETING CANCELLED

About the next meeting, whether it's running, where, when... Are you going?
noemz
Site Admin

SUNDAY 15th March 2015 - MEETING CANCELLED

Post by noemz »

The Sunday 15th March 2015 meeting will be held from 12pm to 2pm in the Shakespeare Hotel at 200 Devonshire Street in Surry Hills, which is about 5-10 minutes walk from Central station.

Last meeting, we discovered that the INCREDIBLY AWESOME upstairs area was open, so don't forget to head up the stairs. (Or, if nobody is there yet, hang out at a front table until somebody else turns up!)

Here is a handy Google map.

Post into this thread about this meeting. Eg, whether or not you can come along, whether you need your arm twisted to finish that new story in time, etc.
noemz
Site Admin

Re: SUNDAY 15th March 2015

Post by noemz »

Hey peeps, sorry but I've come down with a cold, so I won't be able to host this meeting.

I figure it's easiest just to cancel this meeting rather than delegate someone else, as nobody has posted any stories and I know some of you can't make it anyway. I'll catch up with you at the May meeting.

So: the March meeting is cancelled.
Marina

Post by Marina »

Sorry to hear you're not well. I've got whooping cough myself -- had it since mid-January, so I can't say I'm too disappointed that the meeting's not on! I had hoped to have a story ready for it, but I'm behind on everything due to being sick for so long. Let's hope things work out better in May!
noemz
Site Admin

Post by noemz »

Well, at least we got our diseases in sync! :lol:

Hope you get well soon! Ouch, whooping cough. :|