Any links to published work?

For general chitchat which may or may not be about writing.
SGraceEyre

Any links to published work?

Post by SGraceEyre »

Hey guys,

In the March meeting a couple of people mentioned having work published, and I wanted to have a look, but I don't know the titles.

I'm always curious to read other people's work in this context. Plus it's just cool. :)

Are there any links where I can buy or see a preview? Not just from people at the March meeting but anyone in this forum.

My book was published in the US in 2012 from an independent publisher:

https://curiosityquills.com/books/prolongment/

I feel like I can/have/should grow more as a writer since writing that book, so that's why I'm here!
Marina

Re: Any links to published work?

Post by Marina »

Well, I'll throw mine in even though I haven't been to a meeting since last year! Hopefully I can get to the May one.

I have an urban fantasy trilogy, plus its prequel novella, published in ebook and paperback. The trilogy's called The Proving, and I workshopped the first couple of chapters of Book 1 with the Infinitas group back in 2014. Since then I've been writing full-time, or as full-time as life allows.

Here's a link to my author page on Amazon if you want to check them out. The Look Inside feature on each book will show you the first ten per cent, which should give you a feel for the story.

http://www.amazon.com/Marina-Finlayson/ ... dp_epwbk_0
Marina

Post by Marina »

Nice cover on Prolongment, by the way!
noemz
Site Admin

Post by noemz »

Awesome, Marina! Congrats! :D

And well done Grace! :D
SGraceEyre

Post by SGraceEyre »

Awesome! I'll have a look. And hope to see you at the May meeting!