Introduce yourself!

Who we are and why, how to register, how things work.
RKaplan

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by RKaplan »

Hi Everyone!
My name is Rafe and I’ve just recently landed in Sydney from the US specifically Connecticut. I’ve been writing for a few years, but haven’t really been a part of a consistent group and so very excited to grow as a writer with you all. I mostly write absurd and hopefully funny fantasy short stories, but have been working on the second draft of a novel for a few months now. Looking forward to reading some of your work and sharing some of mine :)
DazWizzle

Post by DazWizzle »

Hi Rafe, welcome.

Our next meeting is next month, still sorting out the face to face stuff. Atm the meeting is online. Looking forward to seeing your work. I'll set your profile up later tonight. If you have any questions please hit me up.

Darren
Regards,

Darren

"The poop was me... Sorry. In my defence, I've never had the poop talk before" - Jaime
"I am no longer engaging in the mermaid poop conversation" - Karin
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Infinitas,

My name's Chris. I've been writing for 10+ years. Published in Australian and overseas SF/F/H mags and anthologies and even edited one back in 2017.

Just touching base. I've been writing remotely for US-based video game companies (branching narratives) for a few years but looking to get back into something more personal.

Was based in Tassie but I've recently moved to Sydney and I'm keen to attend a meeting.

Regards
Chris
DazWizzle

Post by DazWizzle »

Chris wrote: Mon 20 Nov, 2023 5:08 pm Hi Infinitas,

My name's Chris. I've been writing for 10+ years. Published in Australian and overseas SF/F/H mags and anthologies and even edited one back in 2017.

Just touching base. I've been writing remotely for US-based video game companies (branching narratives) for a few years but looking to get back into something more personal.

Was based in Tassie but I've recently moved to Sydney and I'm keen to attend a meeting.

Regards
Chris

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forums,

I'll set your account up now.

Our next meeting is this sunday at 12pm.
Regards,

Darren

"The poop was me... Sorry. In my defence, I've never had the poop talk before" - Jaime
"I am no longer engaging in the mermaid poop conversation" - Karin